ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Uranium or not, page-21

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    Hi Northlights

I tend to agree that something like you mention may happen..

I read the recent news article in forged last post....

Mariane Paviasen as we know ran a very aggressive negative campaign at the same time it's stated that GML ran a very aggressive media campaign with daily ads. If its the advertisement that I saw then it was clearly stating the facts as I know them to be.

Further they talk about the AGM and statements made but they have been embellished........
    so what have been seen as positive statements with ambiguity added in the article which then gives it a different meaning when Greenlanders read the story...

If the meeting of the committee is being clearly briefed with the facts then the truth should come out without the addition of Falsehood or Fake story line....

Then clearly the review of the Bill has to be based on fact plus implications for Greenland. keeping in mind that the Bill is about banning Uranium, but the election was also about stopping the Kavefjeld. Which I believe will be a seperate matter for discussion based on the White Paper and and the conditions that GML have been working with....

As far as the Arctic goes it is widely recognised that Greenland is the biggest polluter and of course they have the serious issue of melting Ice and all there other issues.

I think it is also becoming quite relevant that the most efficient way to zero emissions is Nuclear in particular in the Arctic region SMR....

All these things need to be considered when they look at their Ban Bill...

I do think that they Greenland make their own decision but agree lot of influence at play.
    Lets not forget that Denmark under the 2016 agreement is responsible for the Uranium export etc....
    Also it will receive much financial benefit from the mine proceeding as planned which then helps with Greenland expense...
    Most Rare Earth Mining uranium is contained and used as by product...GML have been developing kavefjeld as a Rare Earth Mine since 2007......

What is Greenland going to do about fixing the effects of Global warming sit on the fence.....as the Arctic is where it can be seen happening...

Not forgetting what the Danes think of Greenland I did look it up....

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.