ETM 4.17% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Uranium or not, page-298

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    There are mines, then there are MINES. Kvanefjeld will be a MINE like very few others. It has more REEs and has more of them than all of the other mines together except just a few of the biggest (nearly all in China and inaccessible to the west). The cost of production in this MINE is only a quarter of the cost of the important mines in Australia and the US due to the unique rock type that holds the ore. This means more profit and more taxes for Greenland. You are speaking from ignorance when you compare this MINE with all of the others that barely eek out profits. This is a "pot of gold" that will turn out to be a bonanza for the People of Greenland.

As far as the danger from the uranium at 400 ppm? Since the half life is so many millions of years, the actual radiation is very low, and can be handled by the body's defenses. A person would have to breathe in a large amount for it to be dangerous. The people of Narsaq would be in no danger, ever... unless they went to the mine, and started snorting the dust.

To scare people by calling the ore "deadly" is disingenuous, and is keeping Greenland from prospering.

When the Greenlanders learn the truth, they are gonna be pissed!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.