ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Deep division over uranium banNaalakkersuisut's bill banning...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Deep division over uranium ban

Naalakkersuisut's bill banning uranium mining splits Inatsisartut. Both Siumut and the Democrats express that the bill is too restrictive and that the ban risks damaging Greenland's economy, reputation and development.

I added the bold and the highlight.

I agree the Siumut and Democrats have reason to be concerned. Here is my experience:

I sold away the money that I use for risk and speculation when the new government election announcement came up. Way too risky.

In my news/investor feed, each time I see "Green" pop up I will at least get a summary. Each time, and very seldom, when I see "Greenl..." I just move on. I come back here because I held it at one point and maintain an interest in the happenings which seem lately it could go very positively.

How much risk am I willing to bet on my "mad money" I used for this stock? I left out of here and went Dogecoin. It had a lot of attention and I sold before Musk went unto Saturday Night Live. It was fun actually, different to trade something that has absolutely nothing backing it expect everyone else's optimism, and those folks only share their optimism. So yes, I replaced this with a cryptocurrency for a time.

And thank you Northern Lights. Sometime a while back and I'm sorry for not referencing the exact post, you had answered my question about 7 inch nails and the meaning behind that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $12.12K 559.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138413 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.