PDN 3.07% $11.41 paladin energy ltd

That is my point. ... some dont sell with the belief that this...

1. 1,182 Posts.
    That is my point. ...
    some dont sell with the belief that this will turn. some dont sell coz they cant afford..some dont sell becuase they have lots of research behind it.
    Well, I am of the belief that even when the share goes up it needs to be a technical upward trend before I personally buy.
    Look I totally ustand ther eis money to be made. I came on PDN thread when last year the market got smashed...I asked for people to Consider MMX. I bought in at 2.20. And a lot of them. ALl I could afford coz that was a no brainer. lot of people bought PDN too.. and sold at 6$..essentially Warren B buys shares that he believes have lot to go with it..if there was something about PDN then would we have seen it at 4$ ? down from 10$ ? thats too much drop of mere panic selling or manipulative trading. The reason a share drops is due to poor performance, mgmt actions or sentiment...continued -ve sentiment however is another thing.
    Now everone knows that PDN is a producer and NOT explorer. Not many producers of U around right ? Still we have lost 60% of its value ? DIlution was expected with SMM T/O and I called John B when he took that decision and said I for one was a bit worried with SMM groud with NO value until QLD come out with minning OK. He said he had spoken to a lot many people about this and outlook remains positive...but then..I sold 50% immediately when it came out of TH....
    Anyway, forget that.I totally ustand everyones view. Not all have to think this way. I Know what my technical side says. So I would rather pay say 6$ later on an upward movement than now at 4.xx ......thats my view...my capital that way earns me maximum rewards...Yesterday I mentioned MNM as a decent speculative type. She its trading today.....lots of others out there....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.41
Change
0.340(3.07%)
Mkt cap ! $3.411B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.12 $11.41 $10.72 $70.22M 6.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96833 $11.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.41 41345 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.