PDN 4.91% $8.33 paladin energy ltd

uranium oversold, page-39

1. 4,040 Posts.
    DULL
    The Issues of minor flooding/chemical spillage/& minor mishaps & stupidity, is just a normal day to day concern on every mine Site, & will have no Impact at all on the next Quarterly results or share price.

PDNs share price is now being Re-Rated, upwards, as can be clearly seen, since yesterdays excellent Quarterly results were released. And lets not forget its only about 30 weeks until the finalization of Kayelekera is near completion.

All I can say is that my replies from PDN have always been prompt, in regards to the questions regarding some past Issues with Langer Heinrich.

For The Record.
    Here's the two stories that were circulating at the time

Langer Heinrich
    Intervention after sulphuric acid spill at Langer Heinrich mine leads to explosions.

The spilling of a large quantity of sulphuric acid at the Langer Heinrich uranium mine had raised questions about safety procedures at the mine. One of the mine's employees had lost his grip on the hose transferring the acid from a truck to a storage facility. The employee apparently fled to call for help, after which a forklift dumped a large quantity of caustic soda on the spill to neutralise the acid, but nobody was injured. ( One would suggest caustic soda not the ideal material one would use in that situation )

Langer Heinrich
    Mine flooded after rainstorm.

On March 27, 2008, the open pit of the Langer Heinrich mine was flooded with run-off water from a rainstorm. The pit will not be usable for about one month. During this time, Paladin intends to mine its second pit. (Allgemeine Zeitung Mar. 31, 2008)
    Cheers to all PDN Holders. As stated in the recent Quarterly everything is again fully operational. As I stated yesterday Short term Target is $6.00

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.33
Change
-0.430(4.91%)
Mkt cap ! $2.490B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.61 $8.68 $8.28 $23.77M 2.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9135 $8.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.36 2699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.