CTS contact uranium limited

There is some misinformation that needs to be correct in this...

1. 336 Posts.
    There is some misinformation that needs to be correct in this thread.

Firstly, there is no political instability in Peru, there are many western explorers and producers currently in the region.

Krysgykstan is a _FORMER_ soviet state, and whilst they have had some troubles in the past there are also plenty of western miners/explorers actively mining in the country.

Sovereign risk is everywhere. I'd be worried about companies trying to invest in Zimbabwe or Iraq - but come on guys - there are far worse places RIO and BHP are investing in...

I can't believe some of the values being placed on aussie U stocks, where there is still a huge risk of Labour keeping there U mining bans in place.

As for the market cap, currently $27mill - this is based on 46,144,933 Shares. CTS also has on issue 50,955,035 options. So the Fully diluted value is $58mill.

So what do they have?

100% of Corapachi ~ insitu value of $1bill

20% of Krygykstan U (option to acquire up to 90%), proven 1MT, upside to 100MT.

100% of some W.A. Base metal / U / Gold tenements, including the COLLURABBIE NICKEL PROJECT.

The peruvian deposit can be brought online rather quickly, as there is no overburden to mine and there has already been heap leach testing done so development can be fast tracked.

I believe we'll be seeing a cap raising soon, however this may be in the form of a dual listing in Canada. I think it will be a significant cap raising that will include a equity / debt package to get us into production probably early 2008.

I think the current SP is justified, if not still undervalued compared to some of the other U stocks who haven't even begun a drilling program yet...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.