PDN 1.44% $11.66 paladin energy ltd

"PDN itself is actually a good buy under the right conditions...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    "PDN itself is actually a good buy under the right conditions especially in october bloodbaths"
    Agree SO SO TRUE....

Hi all Paladin fans.
    For my money I think you can’t go past PDN, the up swings are huge still, they almost into production, most U and precise metals gurus tell all to stick with good producing companies, most of the small spec’s use them as a guide, PDN sneezes the rest catch the cold da da da, Many are not investment grade, lots are just plan gamble fodder. I was in the market with a buy bid yesterday for more PDN it didn’t get to my bid price, but it might a little down the tract, if it doesn’t to bad a have a good holding anyway.

Sold quiet large position in gold and metals mid week, (Listen clearly NOT because you told me too Gobs) because one I was sitting on very good profits, second I felt stocks that I owned had great VOL but the share prices wasn’t doing much, just looked to me the metals were getting tired, longish term, even after we have a sharp drop I think metals and gold will get back on track, hoping to pick up the ones I sold for at least 10% less than I sold..

What I did buy yesterday was WPL made good money with them in the past, managed to fluke the bottom price of $39.90 lowest in about 5 and a half months, oil is of the boil a present, There is no way I believe it will drop to much further for any extend period of time, just from 1970 to now we have doubled the world population, yup 3 billion MORE people, total 6 billion all using oil and oil products There is no way we can sustain cheap oil prices, we will have short term dips. OPEC has said straight out we have a much lower excess capacity than we had 10 years ago, they will turn off the taps if it goes too much lower than $70….. now it’s $66.18 so I would think there not to much down side from here…Plus most oil producing companies do their calculations on 35 to 45 dollars a barrel…At the end of the day one will only make great money if one buy great companies when Mr. market offers them to you at a big discount, funny how many still can’t seem to grasp this…

ALL this is in my humble opinion…

Just my ranting to pass a little time before I go at watch the Crows whip Westies fair boys Freo..

Cheers guys.
    Have a great weekend all…Life is great.
    Mx......

PS…We’ll lost a couple of great Australians the past few days, no one knows what around the corner, please enjoy your life, if you’re not… Do something about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.