URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

uranium poised for strong rally rbccm, page-13

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Bwana

6 months?

I hope not!

Since the company failed miserably with its forecasts in late 2006 with production 2007 comments, don't you think ANY comment they make now, either via ASX or by phone or email might suggest that they would have to be 'confident'?

BEFORE half year means exactly that.

BEFORE June 30 is most likely 3 months and closing for Ukraine as they have suggested.

Pribram is along those timelines too i'd suggest. Lets hope the czechs don't prolong what should be a 'no brainer' clean up PR exercise eh?

Those sellers sitting just under 20 cents are capping it whether knowingly or otherwise and 'may' be opportunistic in seeking a trade before news.

Thing is a trading halt will see those orders most likely lifted.

How many sellers will move up from there and others onto the boards?

AND, importantly, just how many will be waiting to see the action?

Will I sell at 25..no 30..er 33.5..er um broke previous high um 40...hang on SPP was 45.5 ummm sell 45 yes?....

Meanwhile as we sail well past those numbers many will be wondering 'what if' and 'why didnt i hold a little longer'

All speculation on my behalf...but while we sit on such a small market cap with such a 'potentially' BIG announcement/s coming, I think a few will be a little too quick to trade.

Its not rocket science to suggest anything under $1 'should be' good value if Ukraine projects are acquired or Rozna is acquired.
    The market might have other ideas, but we should safely see levels around 80 cents....'may' be a little resistance there as historically its been a bit of a sticking point.

We still have the X factor folks of quick time to production...the majority of other players dont have that card.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.