CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

uranium policy, page-31

1. 2,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    re: dartboard-nt alp policy on uranium. Laser, calling others fools for stating their ideas, (delivered in shorthand), only allows others to see how little you understand complex issues.

More and more 'greens' are coming to the conclusion it's a matter of "very little time" to seek greenhouse answers. We don't have the time needed to apply new "green technologies" to save "Planet Earth" from these greenhouse effects. And nearly 3 billion asians trying to get what the west already has, is only intensifing the problem. It's just a matter of very short time to put solutions in place. Most scientists, even enviromentalists, believe nuclear is the best (only) answer at this stage.

I bow to your superior knowledge of CM, but I doubt your understanding of politics. I heard CM give that interview on the Radio, and, FROM AFAR, I wasn't convinced. It sounded to me she was trying to buy some of the green votes. But that doesn't matter if I was wrong in my interpretations. Politics around the world is the same. It's compromise or else. If nuclear is indeed the only way forward, and she stubbornly follows her own, then, misplaced ideals, the rest of the party will have their wishes, with or without her.

People who call others fools without knowing their complete intentions, are only showing their own failings.

By the way, I AM a fool and more, so no need to remind me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.