CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re: dartboard-nt alp policy on uranium. On FUNDAMENTALS, It is...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: dartboard-nt alp policy on uranium. On FUNDAMENTALS, It is likely CMR will be earning > 50 mill pa from its oxides starter project next year whilst expanding its base metal reserves AND building up a U-inventory the envy of sharks, whilst waiting for the politicos to save face and let her rip. U-earnings are NOT in the "value" equation atm.

Oxides approval is the key driver now and the instos will soon be looking for stock on that basis and wont be able to find any anywhere near current prices. PER 6 looking ahead gives it a price target around 3 bucks next year. Intersuisse and Hartleys and Martin place securities for starters support that "valuation".

S/T simplistic technics give a S/T target range 125-138 for mine but given this may be a little "c" starting up may be considerably higher. Original ORM target was 110 but pre-U considerations. Yogi in here? I am impressed.

So it really doesnt matter what Hot Copperarians do along the way of short-sightedness but looks like again directors are the hammerheads circling and that is fine by me. That forum u mention bbloom must host a group of intelligent Olympians with a nose for real VALUE.

So just remember the buyer at 65 atm if u are trying to play the cents ahead of the dollars. Reckon he wld be looking for the 3 buck target and MUCH beyond cos that kinda market cap then opens the door for MIM then WMR revisited some time in the next 3 - 5 years.

And yes Laser, prob no U-mining for next 3 years .....but with oxides ripping away and sulphides about to begin and U-stocks building up ........what value for a great white do u think ??????????

If I was a corporate development manager looking for Oz's next major mining house, i wouldnt be wasting time taking a shot at it at all time high 220 NOW just in case might nail a foothold ......... they wouldnt get it at that price roscoe. End next year the "fair value" pre-sulphides hit price wld have to be closer to 5 bucks.

Good week to all. Dont get sucked out.

IMOOC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.