NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

Well the buy side since yesterday morning has increased 28m or...

1. 1,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Well the buy side since yesterday morning has increased 28m or more. See manobos posts confirming.

Now our fearless leader (sorry yours - I'm out at the moment) did not get off the last boat from Indonesia.He has been around for a while knows the ropes and knows exactly what effect ultimately consolidation has on the sp.The meeting to pass the resolution is on the 11th and I can only assume something will be announced in the intervening period.

That 28m isnt a prop or I'd be very surprised - I think somethings a foot to support the sp through consolidation and a cr. I dont think they would have chanced a debacle similiar to what msc is experiencing without having some ammo to throw at the market with the ultimate aim of the cr as soon as possible post consolidation.

So IMHO I am certain that something concrete or supportive of the sp will be announced between now and the 11th. Maybe in the next few days hence the buy side ratchiting up a gear.

Look he is not stupid, he and his team are running a public company (allow me some poetic licence)they must have something up their sleeve - something in the pipeline.

If they dont why do a consolidation? - as ultimately the sp is going to go over the same cliff as msc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.