AGE 0.00% 3.5¢ alligator energy limited

Uranium price started to Boom, page-1582

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3814
    Well said. Totally agree. There are so many catalysts that you never know what next is going to drive this.
    Regarding gains, it is so true. I made most in just 2 stocks. One sitting now with new patent on 23 bags and other on 12 bags. I got the feeling this may be third, so went early, not as early as many here, but at similar levels when I entered other two. And have gone big.

There is something special about Age. It has got an X factor. For people who know it's potential, for them to keep holding is the biggest thing. For others who don't know much, it is an enigma - why is there huge volume, why is it performing so well. This aura has also attracted many with positive and negative comments. This is also due to where Age stands among other U stocks. Not very high, not bottom, at a level from which multiple gains can be so easily made. Also what is known around resource is a big factor. Going early with Traxys before this phase started was a very smart move. There was already a great plan, the U price has suddenly making it all real.

Of course, a number of things have to fall in place. It's not difficult to pick up what those are. So there is no certainty, but huge potential. We need luck as well.

We have all seen that the stock is raring to go. One catalyst and we will be running. Please dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $156.6K 4.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 658346 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 561906 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.