AGE 2.00% 4.9¢ alligator energy limited

Uranium price started to Boom, page-1626

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    A snapshot of my thoughts. All imho, LT holder just calling what I see...

What amazing volume came through the last fortnight, the price action was one of my most exciting stocks I've watched in a while. It seems we have reached our interim top at 11.5c. Big traders entered and I think profits will continue to be taken with a trickling down effect. From our previous swing low in August to our most recent high, I wouldn't be surprised if we re-test the 62% fib at circa 5.8-6c. (exactly as it did in the April-June-August swing). This also happens to coincide with the large gap here on 13th Sept. MACD also showing signs of a negative cross which hints at a downward move.

Not sure what the timing would be like for the retest, but if we got there, and then resumed the upward move (potentially driven by great drilling results, acquisition, U price boom, or all of the above), if we were to take the previous leg up as a guide (April low to June high) which hit the 2.618 fib, this could potentially mean future 1st, 2nd and 3rd targets of 15c (1.0) , 20.5c (1.618) and 29.5c (2.618). Again, guessing timing on this would be near impossible (i'll put my finger in the air and say Q1 2022), but will follow the news flow.

GLTAH

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3614/3614511-4f81efcb63af442e26c49eae550c3711.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.