AGE 1.92% 5.3¢ alligator energy limited

Thanx DC I heard that US can no longer buy Sputt on the Otc due...

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    Thanx DC
    I heard that US can no longer buy Sputt on the Otc due to law changes and tax implications. Yet US can still sell Sputt on the Otc. Thats cooled the Spot price for the time being. Meanwhile Sputt are still stacking and buying lbs.
    I believe when Sputt get onto the NYSE early next year its going to be a violent rise in U stocks. This last month or so is just a tast of whats ahead .
    Ive been watching alot of posts from new uranium investors and nervous nellys re this 50% pullback. Its interesting to see their reaction. Of course there will always be retracements in a bull run up. Most of them dont look at the last U bull.
    There are alot of us thick skin crusty old demons out here waiting patiently with positions gathered in tranches over a decade plus.
    Its just a game of strong and weak hands atm. But the thesis hasnt changed in my view. The late money worry when its a few pips down. The early money is sitting and enjoying the circus till its time to stuff the suitcase and quietly exit with no fuss or fanfare.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $205.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $181.5K 3.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1579955 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.