AGE 1.92% 5.3¢ alligator energy limited

Close, but no Cigar. I remember your call for 7.5 which was spot...

1. 4,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3749
    Close, but no Cigar. biggrin.png

I remember your call for 7.5 which was spot on, and 8.2 was nearly there in auction, but felt 8.1 was a fair close. But a great call, well done.

A very positive day, looked like a continuation from where we finished yesterday.

What was different - I feel someone has made up the mind to make shorter irrelevant. More importantly,someone wants to be in. In my analysis I did mention yesterday around the accumulation - yesterday it was covert, but today was ready to play with open hands. It's good to have that backing, let's see if it was one off or will continue. The talk which Greg did today may have brought in some new hands, which I think, if positive, will have much stronger impact in next few days. There is a feeling that the journey has well and truly begun, so interested parties may want to join now so that there is not much catching to be done.

So in Cycle 2 of our Rise Stage, starting from 5.9c,we reached our highest of 8.3c and best close of 8.1c. It looks good, according to plan, don't want to jinx it, but if external factors are favourable, we may not be far off in completing this rise. Personally, I picked a few more around 7.7 avg, so having higher buys, which I expected. Let's see what is in store tomorrow, besides normal factors, the mysterious buyer has made it more interesting. As always, please dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $205.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $181.5K 3.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1579955 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.