AGE 2.38% 4.1¢ alligator energy limited

Uranium price started to Boom, page-3167

1. 4,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3856
    What happened today, was there some earthquake smile.png I hope all of you have your seat belts on for this really adventurous ride.

Did I say yesterday my next number was 7.8. We hit that today - went up 3 pips to 8.1 and finished at 8c.

Day before yesterday I had said my next number is 6.7c - went up 3 pips to 7c and finished on 6.9c.

What a coincidence.

I am feeling very uneasy for two reasons, hope you guys will understand.

First, whatever I am thinking and writing is nearly coming true. This is very stressing - in a positive way. May be I need to pick up lotto tickets.

Secondly, an admission to make. As most of you may know I have a core holding of 70% and 30% I trade. I love to be active, buying/selling - keeps me on my toes, keeps me busy, and if I am lucky I make some wins. And unlike many others, whenever I buy or sell, I write it here - don't know why, but that's the way I am. Today I sold 20% of my trading shares for average 7.7c. My 70% holding of 2.7c heads and 1.6c oppies is still intact - I didn't touch them when they went up last time or when it fell recently. I still have 10% trading shares. Reason I sold - I picked up a lot of shares average 5.3c heads and 3.6c oppies when we were in dire situation and nobody wanted AGE. In one of my earlier posts when I was buying them I had written - I will sell them for 50% profit soon, half conviction and half hope. I kept my word to myself. I made more than 50% for them. Hope you guys understand and no one thinks that its because I think its not going higher. It will, and I have a good feeling that I will buy them on higher price than 7.7c. But I don't mind buying high as my core 70% is making money. I still have 10% trading to play around.

Back to business.

Across 13 stocks I track, there was a gain of 1%. I don't think that is a true representation of what happened today as many stocks were in red. AGE, with a gain of 15.94% skewed up the stats.

Our volume was close to 100m shares and we were 3rd highest share traded today in ASX. We used to see this volume before in our rises.

Our VWAP average was 7.5c (W3hunter's number which was a very good call) and we finished on 8c also touching 8.1c

There is a pattern forming. And this is not about the Boom Start from August 27 which I track in my weekly report. This is another rise we had.

From 13th October we started on 6.1c and in 7 trading days hit a high of 9.2c. This rise started on 10th January - our starting point is 6c, we have done 4 trading days and currently hit 8.1. If history repeats we should be hitting 9s in the next few trading days. Last run was also on high volumes with 4 days out of 7 days having hit 100m shares. Although it may not happen and I want everyone to judge for themselves, there seems to be a good chance.

One more thing which I am pleased about is AGE charting its own path. Those who care to read my posts will remember I have multiple times said that although we have to respect the macro, AGE will chart its own path which will deviate from others. This is the reason AGE makes up 40% of my U portfolio which I have mentioned before. Last few days is exactly what I was thinking. We still have a long way to go, but directions are good.

What next - The numbers which I am looking now are - 6.7c, 7.8c and 9.2c. If any of you are wondering how I get these numbers - I study the trades very closely and try to find a pattern. I am no chartist but read them and respect them (except few - you know who). Sometimes I am lucky with my numbers. Tomorrow is Friday which is usually a soft day, but I think we are on a run. Its obvious there is something going on. Besides global index selection on Monday, we have other trump cards - the most obvious is drilling. As I said, who knows, we are in advance stage of drilling and someone may have a sniff - maybe. I know many of you may have been in red when we reached around 5, so I am hoping most of you should be ahead by now even if you picked a few in the dip. I will still say U sector is volatile, so please dyor and be comfortable for the ride. Lets hope macros keep moving forward and US stocks do well overnight - this will mean we can make our first attempt towards 9.2c All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $158.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $119.7K 2.959M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 569778 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 309085 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.