AGE 1.82% 5.4¢ alligator energy limited

Weekly Review U Stocks - 21st Jan 2022Here is the weekly review...

1. 4,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3538

Weekly Review U Stocks - 21st Jan 2022

Here is the weekly review figures and charts that I do every week. It is useful only for those interested in trading or those who hold multiple shares and based on performance would like to keep re-balancing as we go. As I have disclosed earlier I do hold a number of other U stocks besides AGE. This is the reason I include a number of other U Stocks in my analysis.

I was very impressed by credentials of Andrea - including being honoured as Exceptional Women in Resources. She has extensive experience in U sector. This gives me a signal that Greg feels Samphire is looking very good - so I have a feeling we may be pleasantly surprised. At due time market will take note and reward us.

For those just wanting to do a light reading, a quick snapshot can read this (couple of months old but very relevant)

do not advertise external links.au/companies/news/964903/alligator-energy-set-to-transition-into-bona-fide-uranium-producer-with-global-supply-profile-and-matching-market-cap-964903.html

From previous week, I have removed Significant Downtrend (26/11) and Boom Start (27/08) trends as I feel we are past them.
    Here is the Figures and Charts that I would be elaborating:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4013/4013873-d710d84873987ce00925557be4d7498a.jpg

Weekly Review

I have covered following:
    Weekly Percentage changeYearly Percentage Change for 2022
    • Percentage Drop from Highest SP reached to current SP
    • Last Year 2021 final results

Key Observations:

Weekly Percentage change

• Most stocks in decline
    • Across 15 U stocks I am tracking -the average percentage loss was 9%. Last week there was a gain of 2%.
    • After 4 weekly gains this was first decline across U stocks
    • AGE lost 10% for the week. Last week AGE had gained 24% - so after 4 weeks we had a down week
    • We got an update from Greg this week which looked very bullish

Yearly Percentage change
    • Most stocks are in red for the year
    • There is no gain or loss across 15 stocks
    • AGE is leading the pack with gain of 20% for the year.
    • Only AEE is also doing well till now, but others are struggling

Percentage Drop from Highest SP reached after Boom Start
    • All stocks below their highest SP
    • Average drop is 40% (last week was 34% - so further loss here)
    • AGE has dropped 43%. So now we are nearly in line with others
    • To note - In previous weeks Explorers were further down compared to Developers/Producers - that gap is also being closed

MPORTANT NOTE
    • Explorers are most volatile
    • So chances are if things go well, they may provide highest gain
    • Conversely, if things don't go well, they may have larger drops compared to others
    • So an individuals risk appetite should determine which U stocks they want, based on their expectation of belief in the boom
    • Shares are in a downtrend

Personally
    • I had only a few trades this week
    • After having sold around 25 % of my AGE previous week, I have only picked one lot of AGE - still waiting
    • Also sold 1 lot of VMY, LOT
    • Did not buy anything else

Weekly Ahead

SP
    • After 4 weeks of Uptrend, it looks like we are in a downtrend as of last week
    • AGE has made some good gains but I feel we are at crossroads. There may be a slight phase of consolidation as 50% jump is good in a short time. So expecting to see some swing
    • The key numbers for me, based on trading pattern and numbers that I follow are - 5.9c , 6.7c, 7.8c and 9.2c. We need to hold 6.7c.
    • AGE may get included into the Global ETF fund. Depending on % of fund expecting average around 0.5% but could be slightly low lower. 0.5% is nearly $6m, so depending on what price we are, the fund may buy up to 80-100m shares which should also provide a short term boost

U Futures Price

• Price has moved at 45.40 - a loss of 1.10 from last week of 46.50
    • Sprott has continued to buy more this week but very small
    • I feel we price will hover around this level
    • Other factors will need to drive the Spot price, Sprott taking over fund, NYSE listing, EU taxonomy etc

Prediction
    • I think we have entered a very volatile phase due to DOW plunging so caution is required
    • US stocks are not doing well and it has a big effect on ASX U Stocks
    • Some of the ASX U Stocks like BMN, PDN etc are near the lowest numbers of last couple of months
    • I feel it will be a topsy turvy week and we may see some wild swings
    • I still don't see any strong bullish sentiment regarding SP rise - most punters are resigned to this now
    • AGE has a chance that it may defy the trend due to its inclusion into Global Fund and Drill results

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $212.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $379.9K 6.983M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 136 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 410318 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ 4540186
Last updated 10.55am 19/04/2024 ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.