AGE 2.50% 3.9¢ alligator energy limited

Hand on heart, my post wasn't directed at you whatsoever. Your...

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 595
    Hand on heart, my post wasn't directed at you whatsoever.

Your contributions on this forum are very valuable. I look forward to reading them.

We all have different perspectives on the best way to increase one's wealth. I don't have the skill to exit and enter. So I sit. My average entry is 1.2c, so it's not difficult (at the moment).

I don't tend to share my experience with AGE, because I'm no expert and also don't want to gloat. I'm aware I entered early and some haven't. *It's still very early, btw*

In 2020 I must have owned 20+ stocks. The most I owned at any one time was probably 6-8. If they weren't uranium they were gold, one silver and a couple of tech. It took me about 10 months to work out I was wasting my time. I did OK (doubled my money), but virtually none are now more than I sold them for, which strengthens my resolve to sit on the good one. I missed the lithium market, but that's OK. I do uranium.

I'm not risk averse. I now only own one stock. AGE. It's the only stock I've owned since May last year. Most would and do think that's crazy, but it's served me well (so far). I'm probably a top 50 shareholder (or better), but it's hard to know. And it might end in tears.

I haven't bought another stock in the last year, whereas I used to get bored and speculate on the next shiny opportunity I saw canvassed here or on twitter.

If it ends well I'll expand more, because I'm coming from recent adversity. If it doesn't end well I'll lick my wounds and be greater for the experience. But even then I'll never bag AGE. Stocks are my choices.

I look forward to your next contribution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $150.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $106.2K 2.719M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1176566 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.