AGE 2.22% 4.6¢ alligator energy limited

I've always found AGE to respond more than others when the...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I've always found AGE to respond more than others when the sentiment ticks up, and this is what makes it such a good trader.
    Good volume and volatility make it a traders paradise.

With my risk management hat on:
    Management have a very modest stake in the company - minimal incentive?
    The CEO remuneration is $250k at 86% fixed - incentive? It would appear key staff are coming to work for a salary.....
    Will the red and green tape and Aboriginal affairs sensitivities ever allow them to sell anything into the next cycle, which is now upon us........this is the big question.

There is not the same growing urgency around the Nuclear power narrative here in Australia as in other countries.
    The Green movement and very high adoption of wind and solar have fooled the general populace into the belief that Nuclear is unnecessary.
    Unfortunately we don't enjoy general community support for Nuclear so the political environment is a very high risk to emerging producers, far more so than supposedly "high risk jurisdictions" such as Africa etc.

Positive sentiment will float all boats, including AGE despite all the potential headwinds of Nuclear in South Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $174.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $153.8K 3.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 458002 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 904574 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.