AGE 2.63% 3.9¢ alligator energy limited

Uranium price started to Boom, page-4789

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hey all,

It's been quiet in here the past few days. I wanted to jump on and say I've been watching all the intraday price movement. It's consolidated nicely in the low 7s. Every time big sellers wiped lines, it would be bought up almost instantly with massive size.

There was one HUGE seller who exited on Monday just before 2pm of around 5M shares at 7.1 & 7c. Not sure if that was an insider but it sparked a lot of sellers and the buyers ate all of it up and kept buying in the low 7s which were really positive signs. Similar stuff happened yesterday (Tuesday). And there was even a buyer at 7.2c that bought up 2M in one order and finished nicely into the close.

It's definitely a healthy consolidation. And it's obvious from all this buying power, that the bigger players are setting up their positions in anticipation of a rise to 10c & beyond. Otherwise, this would be in the low 6s or 5s by now.

And just to add, the last 4 months of volume was mainly bought in the 5c range so you can't blame people for taking a 40-50% profit in only a few months.

She's healthy and strong. Look forward to what's next!

GLTAH ✌

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $150.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $165.0K 4.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 272321 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.