AGE 1.59% 6.2¢ alligator energy limited

Hey simbaad... i know what you mean when you say emotional...

1. 3,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 570
    Hey simbaad... i know what you mean when you say emotional rollercoaster .. It has been tough !! but we stuck through the hard times .. we are now on the upswing.. i rather age finish where it is but keep going in the right path than go up 1 cent then down for a week of profit takers.. Today was a good rise with lots of consolidation at the 8c mark...

Icemanxx, you need to do a lot of reading in past announcements.. id suggest go back 1 year to see how the company does its program... i will answer your questions as best as i can ..

Are they just drilling all year?
    **Drilling contractor engaged and on-site for sustained operations at Samphire throughout
    to focus on the execution of a multi-year exploration program on targets outlined in
    AGE’s recently announced Exploration Target Range1. This includes:

H1 2024 they will begin field tests .. and will run for a year ..

Also they will be drilling at bluelake project and will be drilling at their NT project but currently overlooking their datasets from recent drilling and surveys..

When will testing begin?
    In 2023, they annouced drilling results twice.. maybe bit different this year since they engaged a contractor full time..

What quality of Uranium are they expecting?

250ppm cut off , they achieved 700+ ppm and would imagine 600-700 as a mean target which is a good result for ISR type extraction

Are they drilling off any significant mapping results?

Yes

Cheers and fingers crossed for a big night overseas.. i believe this will run for few days yet then consolidate.. 10c here is hoping soon ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $241.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.4¢ 6.1¢ $337.9K 5.406M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 616 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 409787 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.1¢ 3514094
Last updated 11.25am 02/05/2024 ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.