AGE 7.41% 5.8¢ alligator energy limited

The traders are a bit annoying but they're a major reason this...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    The traders are a bit annoying but they're a major reason this stock has had much more liquidity than many of its peers. Plenty of juniors struggle to have a daily turnover of $250,000, while the Gator regularly turns over $2-$5mil. It's not uncommon for Alligator to match or exceed other U equities with higher market caps. Recently it had the 4th highest daily turnover for uranium stocks on the ASX, behind only PDN, BOE, and DYL.

Looking back a few years AGE's March 2020 low was 0.002. You could have bought a lot at that price. It has 40 bagged since then. How many uranium stocks have 40 bagged from the March 2020 lows ? Not many, if any. In fact, I don't think any other U equity has worldwide, but I stand to be corrected.

For me, this play runs another 3-5 years. My decisions on whether to sell, or take profits, rests with one question. Has the ''value proposition'' changed ? It won't be the share price, i.e. 20c or 50c, but the value proposition. Not only hasn't it changed since I entered this sector in 2020, it's got better. Better than I imagined it could. Unlike lithium, whose fortunes are largely driven by retail sales, uranium equities are influenced by supply versus demand, and in turn contract pricing. The structural deficit, due to industry destocking for a decade, as well as apathy on the part of fuel buyers, ensures the supply imbalance won't be solved for years. The potential for crazy spot prices is real and will likely cause some fantastic runs (and pullbacks) in your favourite uranium stocks. Pouring a bottle of whisky into a shot glass comes to mind.

Where can the MC get to ? Inflation adjusted PDN got to $7.75B in 2007. BOE, also in SA, has a MC of $2.5B today with a resource of 70 odd mil lbs, plus 30% of Encore's US project. Boss has a lot further to run. I see AGE as a couple of years behind Boss. The upside target of Samphire is 75mil lbs and there's a heap more drilling happening not only at Samphire, but their other tenements in SA and the NT. And they're still searching for acquisitions. It's not pie in the sky for AGE to have a MC in the billions by the time this bull run runs its course.

It's an exciting journey to be a part of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ $628.3K 10.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55497 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 825665 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 6.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ 7000050
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.