AGE 4.84% 5.9¢ alligator energy limited

Hey folks,I can't help but notice a recurring theme here on our...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hey folks,

I can't help but notice a recurring theme here on our beloved forum. It seems like every other day, we're bombarded with bold predictions and charts that promise the moon, yet time and again, these forecasts fall flat. Just a few weeks back, we had predictions flying around that AGE would soar past 10c.
    Lo and behold, not only did it not hit the mark, it actually backpedalled.I get it, predicting the market is no easy feat, and there's always going to be a level of uncertainty. But when the same voices keep churning out these grand declarations with more 'ifs' and 'buts' than a political speech, without ever hitting the nail on the head, you've got to wonder – why keep posting?Don't get me wrong, I'm all for sharing insights and analyses. That's what makes this community great. But isn't it about time we start holding these predictions to account? Or at least take them with a grain of salt?

Let's not forget, investing is serious business. People are making decisions based on what they read here. Maybe it's time for a bit of reflection on the quality and reliability of the predictions being shared.

Just a thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.003(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $228.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $524.7K 8.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2065674 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 148390 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ 3302791
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.