AGE 7.38% 6.6¢ alligator energy limited

Heaps of news on the horizon. I'd advise listening to the...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Heaps of news on the horizon. I'd advise listening to the interview with Greg Hall I posted yesterday in full.

Year round drilling at Samphire occuring for the next two years which will add between 15 million (extremely pessimistic according the Greg) and 75 million lbs uranium to the resource.

Field Recovery Trial approval coming up "in the next few months , subject to the regulators" then gets underway "in the middle of the year/Q3 and runs into early 2025. (The plant has already been built and is being trucked to Whyalla). This leads into Feasability study starting and likely finishing early 2025, with Offtake agreements beginning in early 2025 which will lead to financing discussions (as per the interview).

July will see drilling at Nabarlek North occur, a short, targeted, deep drilling program. News flow 2nd half of year.

Big Lake drilling results newsflow hopefully beginning in May (from the interview).

2025 Q2 looks like they will potentially take some action on Share registration (possible consolidation?) In order to get "some sticky money" in the project. Until then Greg is happy to let the "share price float a bit and be liquid and move with the market and their announcements, but there will be a time when action needs to be taken".

Thats what I've got from the interview.

Personally, I'm trying to accumulate as much as I can now at these prices, responsibly, as the NPV of the Samphire project is only going to increase. The Narbarlek and Big Lake tenements are more risky - there could be big hits or there could be nothing, but in my mind these are bonuses to the Samphire project and if they come off, great.

The market cap is sitting around the current NPV of Samphire. If they find 75 million lbs of Uranium over the next two years (best case scenario) that's a huge NPV increase, billions potentially (assuming a profit per lb of $36.48 AUD based on latest NPV numbers), and even the worst case scenario which is they find 15 million lbs, that's still a tidy increase, which results in multiples of today's share price. A $1billion market cap results in a share price of 30c.

Apologies for my thoughts being splattered all over the page - happy for anyone who knows their stuff to pull apart the numbers more accurately and give their thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.005(7.38%)
Mkt cap ! $252.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.6¢ 6.3¢ $812.1K 12.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 703507 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 663856 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 8.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.3¢ 6.6¢ 6.3¢ 6482761
Last updated 12.15pm 07/05/2024 ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.