AGE 7.41% 5.8¢ alligator energy limited

Mate, I literally spoonfed you and Jovann the entire newsflow...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Mate, I literally spoonfed you and Jovann the entire newsflow timeline on the last page. Most of that info I gleaned from listening to over an hours worth of interviews/podcasts. Surely you could just look back at your posting history and remember "oh yeah, some bloke recently stated everything that is coming up/on the horizon".

The stock isn't super fragile, its not true that there is no confidence in the stock. I think the idea that Greg Hall just "burns" shareholders doesn't really have any merit or evidence behind it.

What is true is that the entire Uranium sector has large swings. Out of all the U stocks I follow, AGEs lost an average or less than average amount compared to the entire sector. DYE, BOE, PEN, LOT, BMN all fell more than AGE today.

Maybe you are fairly new to investing, and if you are that's fine and it's a learning process, but things like this take time. Sometimes, sectors just boom on sentiment and nothing else (like Lithium previously), but in reality they take time to increase and grow in value. The next big proper step for AGE is to begin the FRT. That will likely be in July/august, once again it takes time - the plant had to be built, permits granted, and trucked up to the tenement. These things don't happen overnight. Then the FRT will have to run, results analysed, Feasibility study undertaken and written. These things take months.

Its fantastic when things run wild, but its not often sustainable and prices fall. However, if global Uranium sentiment is anything to go by, it's a good sector to be in and only going to get better and more in-demand. As for the company, it's got plenty of cash - tick. It's got a proven resource with a decent NPV and more soon to be added - tick. It's got a CEO with vast experience and who is (as far as we know) being very transparent with the companies progress and position and with a good amount of skin in the game - another tick. All these things point to positivity.
    As for the share price and retail shareholders, this is addressed by Greg in one of his recent interviews, and in the response to you guys on the last page I discussed his thoughts on it.

The next major positive will be the permits approved for the FRT. That is the next major leg up for the project. Apart from that, its gravy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ $628.3K 10.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55497 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 825665 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 6.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ 7000050
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.