AGE 5.00% 4.2¢ alligator energy limited

Uranium price started to Boom, page-504

1. 4,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3822
    What a great week. Most importantly, it was as most of us over here were expecting.

The best part - The consolidation that happened in the 5 range for few days. It gave an opportunity for those that were happy to take profit and bring in new people who are ready for the next leg of the journey. I feel most who want to sell at this range have done so, nearly, some will still make up the mind. We saw similar consolidation around the 4 range.

There was lot of noise around charts, especially gaps. I am no chartist but ready every chart that is presented. For two reasons, it is based on human behaviour how people react and secondly there is a group who religiously follow it, so sometimes forms a group action. As we all know, it is not a perfect science or maths, like 2+2 = 4. So not everything will be correct. So I use that info for an advantage knowing very well that it does not churn out as chartists say - there so many external factors, to begin with. In our case, we are at the cusp of next journey with so much to happen in next few months. And then Uranium market. An example around gaps. Religious followers will wait for gap to fill and if it does not work out, lose everything. What about gap down. Say it closes 6.2 high previous day. Opens 6 next day and goes down. By that logic price should not go down until it first touches 6.1/6.2 again because a gap is formed there. But no one talks about that. How convenient.

What next. The uranium bull could keep driving us, in fact the whole sector, so that is nothing specific to us. Then drilling is to happen shortly in a few weeks time. We should start seeing build up around that. I just read it once more, so copying here for convenience -

Samphire Uranium Project:
    Three experienced uranium resource geologists engaged and progressing detailed
    planning for resource drilling on Blackbush – anticipating late September / October
    commencement
    • AMC Consultants engaged to provide technical guidance for resource upgrade work
    • Drilling company discussions underway and quotes for support services received
    • Building SA based team to take project forward and lessen impact by Covid
    • Key stakeholder engagement underway

Alligator Rivers Uranium Province – Nabarlek North Project:
    Contractor engagement for IP survey over the high-grade U40 Prospect extension
    underway
    • Planning underway for Traditional Owner / NLC work program meeting
    • Potential drilling companies identified and discussions underway with a view to target
    late 2021 drilling around IP survey results (contingent on any Covid restrictions)

Other Upcoming Activity

Along with the above, Alligator will be continuing with:
    • Big Lake – interpretation of results in the coming weeks from initial airborne electromagnetic
    data processing to inform aircore drilling in 2H 2021
    • Continuation of Piedmont strategic partner discussions, with potential for on-ground
    geochemical sampling during 2H 2021
    • Ongoing evaluation of further advanced uranium opportunities

This is a special time, the significance of which we are not realising now. I have a feeling we will be talking about these times again and again in future, how it was, what we did, etc. It is not an easy journey, as we all know. We all have bought and sold and regretted both ways. I have mine as well. What has saved me is few stocks that I just held and overcame my emotion to reap early profits. I am sitting on 20 bags on one and 10 bags on another, still holding and adding on the journey. I don't post often so my posts will tell which ones I am talking about. Will this be the third. I feel so, hope so. Its still early days, but its got those trademarks, its got legs. We need luck as well, there is no certainity and certain events can make significant impact. So please DYOR as things not always happen as we want. Sometimes it does, lets see what happens next. I feel shortly we could be in double digits, not without some churn though. Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $162.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $276.3K 6.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 323396 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.