SLX 0.19% $5.17 silex systems limited

Uranium Price, page-13

1. 1,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    I understand what you are saying Lover and I consider it a simple way to look at this company and it's value. Silex has demonstrated the capability of the LIS technology enough times now the concept of enrichment on a commercial scale isn't science fiction. The management has set goals and achieved them, I particularly like the progress of the Zero Spin silicone, I know it is not uranium but it shows management's ability to achieve their scientific outcomes, and by the end of the year they will be producing Zero Spin on a commercial scale. MG has never blinked or shown any doubt on the enrichment of uranium, sure he is doing something that no one has ever done before and if that was the measure of whether we proceed further we would never have travelled to the moon.
    Russia is now walking a path that they can never return from while Putin is leader, they have now setup barriers with most of world that will not come down until Putin and his cronies are removed and replaced with a progressive Democrat or similar, it could be decades. With that in mind the US will be determined to ensure their energy supplies of which nuclear power most rank highly. Not only do they need an assured supply of uranium but also enrichment services for LEU and HALEU. How can they not be talking again with Silex, I know Government moves slowly but with the looming shortfall of both of these services they may actually get their finger out and help get the LIS to commercial readiness, we shouldn't be carrying this load on our own. I'm betting we'll hear some news in the next 6 months or less. Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.17
Change
-0.010(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.224B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.18 $5.20 $5.10 $1.179M 229.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1277 $5.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.17 1821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.