PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Hehe BF - maybe the real reason is there are not that many...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hehe BF - maybe the real reason is there are not that many bearish reports on uranium these days and jzm was able to find one. Not impressed with the commentary though for a few reasons - focus on Japan and Europe overhang, which I take he means Germany to some degree vs the situation in US where the utilities have delayed signing new contracts with cheap spot prices available - expect quite a lot from Kazakhstan. Then there are the geopolitical factors - how long does US wish to be exposed to the growing dominance of Russia in the supply chain? And finally the impact of the China building so many new reactors as we speak, let alone the others around the world.

The bulls can annoy me as well - I can't take Cantor Fitzgerald too seriously and there are a few other that gloss over stuff in their analyses.

What I suggest will play out is the sentiment change as the Japanese gradually restart theirs but more importably, when it becomes common knowledge as to the number China is building now, and their plans to 2020 and beyond. Not expecting the spot price to rocket by any means, continuing mild increases, and believe the contract prices will head north later this year as the utilities look at the changing landscape.

Expect you also share similar thoughts, otherwise why still be in? Don't need to answer that, so many of us held through the last five years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $552.8K 5.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 10973792 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3927835 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.