ALM 0.00% 0.9¢ alma metals limited

uranium production, page-28

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Good stuff Ferrari - You couldn't have chosen a better time to get on board

- Drilling begins in a weeks time
    - placement just got the goahead at today's meeting so the cash is in the bank
    - by year's end we'll know exactly what's in the ground in Botswana; the size of the resource base in Chirundu (Njame north, south, Gwabe, south, east, and best of all, SIAMBOKA); and we'll be drilling the Kariba Valley -> Chisebuka (infill and extensional) and Namakande (5 anomalies).

The only problem they'll have is figuring out what to do with all that uranium!

Then when the wet season puts the drill rigs on hiatus, these guys will probably go back to China and have a dinner date to finalise the already advanced discussions with interested utilities

Tabeart also hinted towards a deal with Denison - would be interesting to see what happens there, hmmm....

Exciting times - only wish I had funds to buy more

The Ux spot price will not be kept down forever, it is currently at 5 times the historical price. A US $200/Ib price target based on an inflation-adjusted chart of the last spike is CONSERVATIVE. It might not happen next year but it WILL happen. WHat will AFR be if they have 20, 30 or 40mIb and commisioning a mine, if the spot price goes to $90 let alone, $200?!

And yes, happy to be on board Bcap with you too mate ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2007912 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.