OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Tigerman, its not surprising you have heard that THX may have...

1. 2,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Tigerman, its not surprising you have heard that THX may have some uranium prospects as the boys in THX have a close association with the Canadian listed company Aldershot.

Aldershot have a very big portfolio of Uranium prospects scattered throughout the world, with some in the Northern Territory and two very good ones in WA. It makes you wonder if THX are not going to be involved in some of these targets.

I have been waiting for some news on the progress of drilling on the Lamboo nickel prospects in Halls Creek, but I am assuming this is being held up owing to LionOre having the drilling rig tied up at Keller Creek. This program has been extended so I am hoping this is because of positive results. With the wet season quickly approaching it now seems highly unlikely any holes will be drilled into Lamboo. I think that LIM have a agreement that they can add this area to their JV with THX, and this maybe another aspect which has delayed the actual drilling program.

The results of Copernicus should be released in the Quarterly report as I believe the full program has been completed this includes down hole EM and the logging of the deep holes to accurately track the hole in regard to actual position. This final report should tell us whether the ore body continues at depth crossing the boundary into the THX/LIM JV area.

From these deep “Mother” holes they can re-enter and branch off at any depth chasing the areas of intensity that will show up on the down hole EM. A very positive year with a lot of field work completed.

The court case is now to a stage when a date will be given. This also has tied up valuable exploration time by tying up senior staff preparing the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $18.07K 3.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1385503 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 31046005 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.