URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

uranium spot crashes to 31.50, page-32

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    You rightly called the impact of Fukushima bin bin and perhaps you should rest on your laurels, as haven't seen any significant insight since.

Demand for uranium will improve and sentiment will lift from wherever it settles, to something half decent to maintain supply.

Why will demand improve? Because the new starts will outweigh the retirements as the stockpiles diminish. Then there is Japan which is pivotal more for sentiment reasons than initial demand, given their existing reserves. IPCC and further analysis of the silliness in Germany would be icing on the cake, see http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/energy/2014/02/140211-germany-plans-to-raze-towns-for-brown-coal, but not holding my breath.

Any looming uranium producer in the US market can expect to be rerated as they execute towards commissioning to the existing market cap of Wyoming peers and you may wish to research Dundee Capital Market's analysis in this regard.

I believe spot and LT pricing will be higher in 12 months and outlying years will be better still as more Japanese plants are restarted and the Chinese as well as other new reactors come on line.

I held post Fukushima, never mind, as am now ahead of my averaged down cost and hold twice as many. Wish I'd sold more than 10% at their high but still very comfortable with the road ahead.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.