URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

uranium spot crashes to 31.50, page-33

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    You certainly haven't changed binbin, abusive as ever lol.

However your abuse doesn't make you right, it merely displays how wrong you are.

Yes the contract is based on the PFS and I have been directly involved in more than you have I am certain of that.

I stated as I did as it is fact. Facts announced publicly on far more than one occasion. The company made it loud and clear the price was based on the PFS. If the company and the utility concerned were happy to base it on the PFS who are you to argue it should not have been. Display your engineering and finance credentials for all here to see, not that it matters as you are wrong.

You prefer to ignore the facts and put up statements to try and support your baseless view that the company didn't state what the contract price was based on. They did and all you had to do was source the data regarding the PFS pricing. Using personal abuse to support your erroneous argument is laughable.

As upmarket states, you should have stopped at your call post Fukushima, nothing inciteful since. The fact you ignore this in support of your erroneous statement displays how little you know and I am already certain you wouldn't know an FS in any form if you fell over it. Let alone be involved in one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.