PDN 5.14% $12.56 paladin energy ltd

Uranium Spot Price $36.75 - Buying Opportunities, page-9

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    Magic,
    I think one thing to take into account is that KM is built and on care and maintenance. The Chinese have a huge current and planned infrastructure for most of Africa including Malawi.....a plant ready to go is a bonus not a hindrance to their other Malawi committments. As a holder from the very early days with various amounts of trading (highest price paid 50k @ $8.10 ; lowest 12 c ) I would be very sorry to see a takeover at these levels.
    With virtually every day bringing a positive announcement about the nuclear future i think it will not be too long before the stock comes in for a serious re rating. From the halcyion days of a few years ago literally hundreds of U companies have put development on hold due to lack of finance and depressed prices.
    Even if the rapid increase in spot happens sooner than we think it will take non producers years to get going.
    Paladin is one of the elite club who are in production.
    And with substantial corner stone partners I dont see a take over; more a steadily growing tier one producer.
    That was J.B''s dream I just hope A.M has a similar vision until a new CEO is found.
    This is not intended to be a ramp so I will declare now that with a substantial investment port folio
    this is the only stock I am in love with. Contrary to all investment advice.
    I have added hugely in the last 12 months between 20-34 c and just hope new investors came on board when I think Big joe and others were urging buyers to jump on the train when we were 16-18c.
    Patience and a medium term horizon should see a multi bagger again. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.56
Change
-0.680(5.14%)
Mkt cap ! $3.748B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.52 $12.71 $12.09 $73.41M 5.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8050 $12.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.58 5545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.