PEN 1.05% 9.4¢ peninsula energy limited

No....and even brindfreddie could see the use of Broker Operated...

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    No....and even brindfreddie could see the use of Broker Operated Trades (BOT's) for so long now. This has not been small investors moving out of PEN, even if a few small holders have dropped out along the way, it has been blatant share price manipulation. Legal as it may be using these high speed computer assigned algo trades it is broker manipulation, nothing more nothing less.

To deny or try to deflect this away from being broker controlled manipulative trading can only be ignorance of the facts or being a party to it. It has been there for all to see, including the toothless regulators, on a daily basis for years on PEN and other stocks. PEN particularly so the last few years.

Only when this blatant manipulative crap stops, will PEN move up.

I have been led to believe the main operator of these multiple small algo trades is a Singapore based broker. I can't confirm this, I can only be guided by the one who provided me the information from a review of PEN's register (they see regularly so I was informed on more than one occasion over the last 5 years). I can be taken to task on this by PEN or others if they wish, but I have the correspondence on record and will be keeping it for some time to come. One can only ask why they are doing it, if in fact they are.

This is an excellent article:
    The Dark Side of Algorithmic High-Frequency Trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.