AEE 0.00% 13.0¢ aura energy limited

Great find as usual Gordon. John Borshoff confirms what we have...

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1154
    Great find as usual Gordon.
    John Borshoff confirms what we have been saying for a while and provides some new info also.

For those who don't have the time,let me summarize some of the points he made:

Knowledge has been lost to the industry by people leaving it. AEE tick! Our boys have been around for a while.

He believes that the next bull run will be "longer and deeper" than the last one.WE know that from a technical viewpoint given the size of the current Wave 1 Elliot style.

Says the utilities are complacent at present and not part of the buying push- and yet it is they who will eventually drive the market!

In the next bull run, supply will not easily be able to follow demand.

The true operating cost of Kazatoprom is closer to $35 a LB- AEE appears to become one of the most efficient operations that is close to "shovel ready"

He thinks that big shortages will occur by 2023- AEE's Tiris should be building to full swing by then.

IMO -And to cap it all off,I suspect that by 2023 Swedes will think it crazy to be returning U into the ground! If it's so nasty,dig it out, sell it, and process the spent U into a safe form! Eventually commonsense will prevail as alternative forms of energy become more expensive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.0¢ $235.0K 1.853M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 162551 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 50453 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.