AEE 3.57% 13.5¢ aura energy limited

It never ceases to amaze me how speculators in micro cap stocks...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    It never ceases to amaze me how speculators in micro cap stocks like Aura continue to justify low SP with all manner of convoluted and nefarious strategies by the large end of town.
    SP is low and will remain so until some true value adding activity occurs that bean counters can measure.

I don't welcome the arrival of this ASEAN crowd since they're now clearly controlling the game with small table stakes ($500,000.....if it's even real) and I expect they will simply dump large volumes they're now accumulating into the next rise and squash any real SP appreciation that comes along with the coming announcements.

This should not be happening in a company people propose will in the next 2-3yrs be worth hundreds of millions. Something doesn't add up right?........

I'm not a naysayer, I have more skin in the game here than most so I'm patiently waiting for that real value add and the disappearance of small time manipulators such as we have now.

Unfortunately we have all the ingredients to draw traders - liquidity and volatility.
    Last edited by Zubana: 08/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $46.37K 339.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 720633 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 433893 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.