AEE 0.00% 11.5¢ aura energy limited

On an aside, but it ties in to being early to a stock like Aura,...

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    On an aside, but it ties in to being early to a stock like Aura, is the effects of social mood on the fortunes of a commodity/stock. Its a tenet of Elliot Wave and the more years I spend in the markets the more I believe this to be credible.

In today's Age, theres an article about an investment firm AP Meyer who went into Administration just prior to BigUns collapse.

"...He bought up millions of dollars worth of stock in November last year as the share price peaked at $4.79" - The Age.

You can see that even the smart money can be:

1. affected by social mood
    2. late to the party

What I'd like to see, apart from news flow of course, is the sense in a broader perspective that Uranium has a part play in the next decade and of course Vanadium redox batteries becoming common lingo with Mum and Dad investors.

What we dont know is if the dam burst will be a trickle or a flood. The ddep and lasting depression on the U market would suggest a spectacular rebound at some point. Only time will tell.

We are the here early. There will be many more wanting in when the herd wants in.
    Last edited by juniormint: 06/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $95.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $125.2K 1.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 885 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 499573 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.