PEN 0.00% 12.0¢ peninsula energy limited

This post will likely go nowhere but to the eyes of a few....but...

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    This post will likely go nowhere but to the eyes of a few....but it needs to be said.

About time the Asswipe Stock Exchange was dumped as the regulator and publicly exposed.

Blatant manipulation of the stock right under their incompetent noses but do sweet FA!

Stock rises a few pips and they send a token speed ticket......stock gets manipulated and not a word....absolute bullshit!

The ASX has become a joke to the detriment of anybody except the high paying servers at the ASX.....fox in with the chickens being fed by the regulator.

Explain publicly to Australians why you allow this to continue unabated......."price discovery"?...."normal trading"?.....pray tell why retail traders place a similar small trade and get immediate aggreesive calls stating they are "manipulating" .

Years of trading evidence is publicly available and held by me and others who agree with me...including respected honest brokers that state this trading should be banned.

You know what is going on but sit on your comfy buts and do nothing due to receiving massive remuneration for the many "unmarketable parcels" being traded on this stock for years. Not only on PEN but so many other stocks.

1 share trades at close in a daily basis.....really?
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5 shares allowed to be traded all day by algo trades... have a look again today ASX and anybody that cares to....and this is legal??????

My god this is way beyond reason and totally ridiculous!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $254.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.3¢ 11.5¢ $1.494M 12.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1969572 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 785484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.8¢ 12.3¢ 11.5¢ 7378857
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.