AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

uranium stocks are going to pop

1. 2,180 Posts.
    Another article i recently found.. the paragraph about Goldman sachs predictions ring true
    cheers MMM

Uranium stocks are on the verge of another historic profit run. And the facts show that uranium prices aren’t going to look back… …
    Uranium Stocks: Why Uranium Prices Are Going to Pop – for Good

Uranium prices are bracing for liftoff…

And this time, they aren’t coming down.

But it’s not just because the world’s superpower economies are fast-tracking nuclear energy and combing the globe for more uranium.

Nor is it because hundreds of nuclear reactors are being built and designed as you read this.

To be sure, those reasons will ensure that uranium prices stay high, but they won’t spark the wick.

Instead, a flood of water will light uranium prices on fire.

You see, the world’s richest uranium mine – expected to produce at least 10% of global output – has again flooded for the second time and shut mining efforts down indefinitely.

Maybe permanently… as the company CEO said it could take months before they even figure out the cause of the flooding.

The hysteria has already pushed spot prices forward, and Goldman Sachs predicts prices will vault a healthy 50% by the end of the year.

Cheers MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.