URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

uranium stocks comparison

1. 3 Posts.
    Hey.

I have been doing some analysis on the uranium stocks listed on the ASX. I have created a google doc in the link below which you guys can have a look at:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8ZIoNrF_W3AMWYwMWI2NGYtYzVlZi00YTc3LThkY2MtYTUxOTkxNDhlY2Vk&hl=en&authkey=CMKSxr0E

This list isn't complete, but basically it has market cap, uranium grade, total uranium etc. It is a couple of weeks old so some of the figures may be slightly out of whack.

A few things that i noticed:
    -SHE seems like good value. There is very little talk about this stock on HotCopper. It is in Sth Korea and the Koreans have good demand for uranium. Has a pretty good grade of urnium and has good potential for large resource upgrades early next year.
    -AEE has a massive chunk of uranium at a very low grade. Could be very interesting if uranium prices sky rocket and stay high.

Other than that ill let you guys draw your own conclusions from the figures provided. Im happy to hear your thoughts and any improvements you guys think would be good in the sheet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.