AEE 10.0% 13.5¢ aura energy limited

I believe it's a matter of risk and timing.Being a developer in...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I believe it's a matter of risk and timing.

Being a developer in the U space has sovereign and bureaucratic risk no matter where you do it.

In Africa it's bribery and corruption in exchange for fast permitting and low environmental impact hurdles. In 1st world countries it's red and green tape that bogs you down for a decade. Who would ever buy U shares in an Aussie mine, so-called "safe jurisdiction"......they will never be allowed to retrieve U from the ground here IMO.

Whilst Aura remains a minnow lots of insto funds simply can't/won't direct their rivers of cash our way.

Until there's a DFS and construction funding we're all gambling, let's be honest!

Until the U industry starts term contracting in earnest we won't get the leverage to the commodity price uptick, and then no matter what the fundamentals, it's still not going anywhere quickly IMO.

I do believe that things are changing, and there are a lot of interested observers. Derisking the Tiris project in the short term will rerate the stock for sure, and I have little doubt bring in some money from those wanting to take a position ahead of the U storm coming our way.

I can see a situation where anything up to 10c per share isn't beyond the realms of possibility this year still. With more certainty in the economics and production, at 10c Aura is still good value particularly ahead of a looming boom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.015(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $98.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $192.0K 1.363M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 639776 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 8856 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.