PDN 6.15% $13.98 paladin energy ltd

stock is a 50/50 bet, its our edge and strategy that define the...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    stock is a 50/50 bet, its our edge and strategy that define the probability of the outcome. (if that makes sense lol)

so as I understand it you can be right and wrong at the same time, (this may be you sold early, and the stock continues to rise

or

you can also be wrong and right at the same time ( you took a position, then get stopped out, only to watch it go higher and because you let your emotions show you refuse to buy back)

so being open minded enough to come to terms with the paradox which is trading your left with the timing of your trades which determine weather you make money or not.

timing seems to be the most important thing to me, not market fundamentals, nor news articles, nor your brokers opinion.

these articles are nothing but junk food for the masses and mean nothing despite where price is at highs or lows, unless your a junk food junkie. To be honest a junk food junkie would most likely have been buying from $2.50 averaging down until today.

its like when you eat a packet of grain waves, you dont stop until you finish the whole packet.....that same type of personality is visible in markets they buy and they dont stop buying untill its 0. This is a perfect example.

i may eat grain waves like that, but I try and keep my investing a little more discipled ! lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.