PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

uranium transfers canceled for 2011, page-2

1. 1,684 Posts.
    Yes, good news that its stopping by 2011. And no doubt the recent shift in energy policy by the US has played a big part in that discission.

But I personally think its actually helped PENs cause. Certainly uranium companies exploring or in development mode that haven't secured adequate funding for their projects may not be appreciating this surpressed uranium price, causing alot of these projects to have stalled or even been mothballed because of it(All the better for us).

But it hasn't stopped PEN fastracking Lance to production. So even though the market is in short sightedness mode and only looking for direction at best a week ahead, its still not having any affect on PENs progress. All its doing is slowing PENs natural shareprice progression upwards and Imo stretching that rubberband even further, setting PEN up for a bigger jump.

I think the next sector to go off will be the uranium sector again, it just looks like its ready to go again. Supply vrs Demand is widening, and the closer we get to seeing these secondary supplies coming to an end the more pressure will be exerted on the price, and now with Obamas latest policy changes, thats definately adding fuel to it.

I will happily take some shares off the impatient, at a discounted price of course!!

NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.