SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

uranium turn around next up, page-5

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi guys,
    first post on the WHE thread. Just bought in over the last couple of weeks at an average of 68 cents.
    Despite my thoughts that she'd bottomed at the time, she seems to want to keep heading south. I'm not liking the look of the buy side at present and it's fairly likely we've got further to go before any real upward trends. I would have bailed today, but a serious lack of buyers meant I was going to take more of a hit than I wanted. Prepared now to wait for the turn.

I agree with Stumpjump re the long time frame to any productivity, but bought in with the view that Uranium prices will commence to rise sooner, rather than later. Sentiment should pick up fairly quickly in the U sector when this happens, especially given the issues with oil, (noted by Spartz), and coal prices, and also the "Greener" view from most countries.

With all the drilling WHE have planned, there should be plenty of good news and updates to come throughout this year. Definately a busy time for them. They have plenty of cash in the bank and I don't see them burning all that over the next twelve months, but I guess a look at the March Quarterly will tell us how accurate that statement is.

If the drilling results from Bison show good grades and reasonable intersections, then that $18 a pound production cost starts to look pretty good. The sooner they can show people that deposit is bigger than what the current JORC indicates, the better for the share price IMO.

But for now, we have to wait for the drilling results from various areas start to trickle in. In the meantime, hopefully the sp can hold up above 60 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.