RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

re: #####uranium update soon###### NIght TraderIt only took them...

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    re: #####uranium update soon###### NIght Trader

It only took them 1 year to start drilling again lol, its been transformed into nothing as ive said donnybrook can save this companies reputaion but if they happen to get that wrong also, well we all know were its going.

if you think I dont know this stock look at previous posts over the last year, I was king poster pretty much in the end the story was a disaster & to top it off a director sells prior to bad news, they issue shares to finlays (there buddies) at .025 while the stock was .032 if that wasnt bad enough they gave 1 for 1 farken options with it, forrestania was a absolute mess, tried to hit targets at a shallow depth & failed to research there tenemants properly causing a plummet in sp, but before that news was out all the insiders bailed already, we had a good week or two of selling down prior of announcement, directors leeaking out the news to get there buddies out

the management is a disaster, only decent bloke on the board would be matt lewis but by sticking around his reputation is being taken down with the others.

Like Ive said I still hold a little, i will ride this drilling at donnybrook to see if they can make a miracle happen, but I am preparded for the worse, hopefully you all are its a 50-50 bet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.