WMT western metals limited

uranium update...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    I understand that the Company will be ready to start drilling in Mtonya this month on what appears to be huge uranium tenements with up to 6.5% U308. It is also in the process of consolidating a further 13,000 sq. kms (that is just mind boggling massive), where new U zones are thought to occur & extensive helli-borne radiometric surveys will be conducted. Also, 2 follow-up drilling phases are forecast to happen possibly as early as July.

With regard to Glade USA, the Company will define a large tabular uranium deposit where drilling is expected to start from July. I understand the permits to access the land from the US Bureau of Land Management & Forrest Services (btw, they're very happy with WMT), will be completed shortly.

There is one hell of a lot happening on the uranium side of WMT, and that doesn't even take into account the Australian operations or the large copper/gold project in Peru.

Theoretically WMT's sp could be massively north by the end of Q3...and that's not really that far away. Good luck to all holders!

Cheers, Pie :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.