BMN 1.27% $3.12 bannerman energy ltd

uranium uptrend will continue

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    These are frustrating times for the 'Uranium bulls' ..myself included as well.
    Watching other sectors trending up with the Dow & ASX ,we're all wondering what's up with our favorite uranium companies...ie. bmn & pdn & era to some extent.

Some posters blame bmn management with this director disclosure issue, opes, lift . shorting etc etc .....fair enough as they are entitled to their opinions on this open forum.
    However, brokers have always been able to short with borrowed shares....otherwise who makes the share prices go up & down for your benefit?
    I often guage the sector by paladin,& era....paladin is today $4.35 -ish ....really low in sp....& bmn are similar as in nearly 12 month lows

I have read that the Uranium sector(spot price) is purposely being kept down to assist the 'long term' contract price negotiations between buyers & sellers.

So business is business.....fair enough...
    However this 'downtrend can't & won't last forever....rest assured ..
    So the light at the end of the tunnel is that ....Once the price is stabilized & trends up ....then the long term "Uranium Bull Market" will continue UPWARDS !!

We could still have weeks or months of this....its the big boys in Canada & U.S. that will be changing the trend.
    We need a 'catalyst' to start something off.....a takeover or major shortfall in production ...in between time just have to hang on & look forward to a final AA resource , drilling hits on ombuga etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.12
Change
-0.040(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $548.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.21 $3.08 $1.621M 516.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.17 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.