OMC omegacorp limited

omc This looks like one of the best non-Athabascan Uranium plays...

1. 3 Posts.
    omc This looks like one of the best non-Athabascan Uranium plays there are.. Fully diluted markatecap after the secondary should be around $16m USD..

OmegaCorp is targeting BROWNFIELDS ONLY. And so far only properties in Africa. I bet many of these countries are more hospitable to Uranium-mining than let's say some Australian provinces or US courts..

Mavuzi (Mozambique) looked particularly impressive with grab samples approaching 8%.. Most of the Karroo Sandstone type properties might be amenable to ISL (In-Situ-Leaching). A rather cheap and enviro-friendly mining technology, typically associated with Sandstone hosted deposits..

IMHO there are only 2 "viable" concepts for investors to pursue in the junior Uranium segments:

1) Companies like OMC.AX (or formerly PDN.AX) trying to re-activate Brownfield projects in environments hospitable to Uranium-mining..

2) Exploration companies in very high grade regions.. Like the Athabasca centric juniors.. (I currently hold CVV.V - Canalaska Ventures.. there are other good ones also)

all the best
    CROSSY

BTW: Another company in my folio - PAF.V (Pan African Mining) - listed in Toronto. They recently embarked on Uranium exploration in Madagascar - old French mining sites.. Check this out also - www.panafrican.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.