VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

All this bickering is tiresome.We're here because we're...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31

All this bickering is tiresome.

We're here because we're interested in VMY. Clearly we (those holding) are ALL interested in seeing our investment grow, and there are obvious benefits discussing any potential downsides / impediments to this investment.

However - can we please put aside Ego. Nobody has to 'win' in this forum. We are all here for similar reasons. Be humble.

During each of the previous U cycles, VERY few small cap / explorers transitioned to becoming producers. While there will be a lot of gains across the sector, what I'm personally angling for is to invest in a small cap U company (explorer) that has a significant chance of becoming one of the few producers in this cycle - as Paladin did last cycle. That's where the real returns are.

I've held VMY (EMA) for a while now. I sincerely believe VMY has the potential to become a viable producer this cycle. The management team are rock solid, great contacts in the industry, projects are good quality / volume, permitting 98% complete, excellent jurisdiction, and the strategic approach of the company give it an excellent opportunity to start exporting in the mid 2020's contracts notwithstanding.

I am less worried about 'dilution' of SOI. I'm more focused on how the company is progressing to realise it's goal of becoming a producer this cycle - and Mike and the team have thus far (from the get go) been 100% unwavering in this regard. This bodes very well for VMY IMHO.

My 2c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.