EQN 7.50% 37.0¢ equinox resources limited.

re: uranium - eccoi eccoi,I think you'll very few people on HC...

1. 206 Posts.
    re: uranium - eccoi
    eccoi,

I think you'll very few people on HC follow EQN. The best place for information is at their website www.eqr.com.au
    Downland their latest corporate brochure dated 23/02/05.
    This should give you the latest on their very large, low grade project at Lumwana in Zambia. Also brief statements on their other interests in Zambia, Peru, Sweden and Australia. The other projects are secondary to financing Lumwana at present. The Uranium is a by product from the Malundwe deposit, which is one of two deposits that currently make up the Lumwana project. Although they recently found a third deposit. To hear about the uranium you'll have to listen to the webcast on EQN's website. It takes about half an hour and was from a recent conference in Canada.
    MD Craig Williams gives the latest details for Lumwana including metallurgy, process design, project enhancements(including the uranium which you wish to know about), project financing and economics and also smelting options.
    You will find the webcast under presentations and speeches.
    As the others have said, this is a long term story which may help explain the lack of interest. According to the webcast management hold 15 per cent and institutions around 70 per cent so there isn't a lot of stock around. Cheers John.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.030(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $45.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 36.0¢ $273.0K 734.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 308424 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 65251 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.